- New patient examination (including x-rays)
- Routine examination
- Direct Access Scale & Polish (no appointment with dentist needed)
- Hygienist visit
- Amalgam filling
- £105.00 – £140.00
- White Composite Fillings – Small
- White Composite Fillings – Medium
- White Composite Fillings – Large
- Bonded Crown
- Complex extraction
- Surgical/wisdom tooth extraction
- Root filling Incisor / Premolar / Molar
- £378.00 – £540.00
- Gold Crown/Inlay (weight depending)
- Full Ceramic Crown
- Ceramic Onlay
- Bridge Unit
- £700.00 each
- Full Acrylic Denture
- Full Upper & Lower
- Upper or Lower Denture
- Partial Denture
- Partial Denture (metal)
- Tooth Whitening Zoom
- Home Whitening (including Home Kit)
- Implant Consultation
(Refundable if treatment goes ahead)
- Dental Implant
- Implant supported Crown
- Implant supported crown including assessment, implant, crown and post op review
- Implant Supported Denture Top (Dependant on Implant Number)
- £6000.00 – £7000.00
- Bone grafting/soft tissue grafting
- CBCT by mobile scanning service for implant diagnostic
- Emergency visit for non-registered patients (assessment, radiographs, and temporary solution )
Permanent treatment will be charged at our standard fees.
Dr Ordi also has the Crownhill Care Plan to offer you, where you arrange a suitable monthly fee which covers you for your dental treatment in the practice and also emergency treatment both in the U.K and abroad. If you require any further information, please telephone the practice where we will be pleased to help you.
At Crownhill Dental Practice our aim is to provide high quality care and treatment in a relaxed comfortable and safe environment, in return for a regular monthly payment our continuing care plan gives you a access without any additional charge to all the services we normally provide to look after our patient’s dental health including regular check ups, fillings if needed, work on a bridges and crowns and service of our hygienist.
Care plan starts at £29 per month and it is an effective way to budget for your treatment as multiple Examinations, hygiene visits and fillings can be included.
The monthly payment also includes insurance against the cost of treatment for dental injury, emergency treatment when away from home, and the provision of the cash benefit should you be admitted to the hospital for the dental related treatment.
- Registration as a patient with your own dentist
- Continuing care to optimize your dental health
- Access to emergency out of hours appointment
- Uk and world wide emergency cover
- Dental accident insurance
- Cash benefit for dental related hospital treatment
- *exclusions (implant dentistry, cosmetic dentistry referrals to specialist, laboratory and prescription charges ) please see the practice leaflet for details.